Do you love crafting email marketing campaigns? Do you get a kick out of high conversion rates? Do you wake up dreaming of new Calls to Action? If this is you, APPLY NOW before we ask another question!
As the Email Marketing & Customer Experience Specialist, you will drive lead acquisition and conversion through direct CTA-focused communications (email, text & others) that advance the sale and elevate the customer experience. You'll be the strategic resource to discover, analyze and evangelize all things' consumers. You will develop successful lead nurturing campaigns with a focus on lead generation, customer retention, and increasing the lifetime value while helping to drive our overall communication strategy.
Customer-centric: You see the world from your customer’s point of view. You use the perfect mix of intuition and solid data to prioritize customer needs and interests.
Data-driven: You’re a data-driven creative. You understand marketing psychology and have an intuitive sense of great, high-converting content, but you love to perform A/B tests to get down to the truth.
Strategic: You’re okay with putting forward disruptive questions and points of view for the greater good. You’re relentlessly curious and continuously pulling at threads to find the best answer.
Effective Influencer: You are keen to push positive change. You know how to get the best out of people, and you know how to do so while still meeting timelines.
Collaborative: A company can’t run effectively around silos. You recognize this and are committed to maximizing cross-functional transparency and collaboration.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop, optimize and evolve lifecycle marketing strategies using CRM channels such as email, mobile and push to increase customer retention within Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Produce digital assets including email and SMS.
- Work closely with analytics to identify key drivers of engagement and churn and take action to continually improve CRM efforts.
- Clearly communicate the ideal customer lifecycle to internal stakeholders and have a deep understanding of user behavior and how to continually engage and retain different customer profiles.
- Leverage marketing automation tools (particularly Salesforce/Marketing Cloud) to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that maximize customer retention.
- Test and refine all communications to continually optimize results to meet KPIs.
- Communicate key insights and findings to senior leadership and optimize programs based on data-driven analysis.
- Manage project budgets to achieve customer revenue targets. Identify opportunities to further drive revenue through customer campaigns and improve marketing efficiencies.
- Stay up-to-date with the industry in everything from deliverability, to send frequency, to subject line best practices and best-in-class creative approaches.
- 3+ years of email marketing experience in a high-growth and fast-paced environment.
- At least 2 years of experience designing, building, and executing marketing campaigns, preferably on Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- 1+ years working with HTML and/or CSS
- Thorough understanding of email standard methodologies including accessibility, and factors affecting deliverability and inbox placement.
- Bonus points for experience with building and executing effective digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Strong written communication skills including persuasive selling.
- Excellent writing, grammatical, and proofreading skills in both business and creative writing
- Strong analytic skills with experience in tracking, reporting, and monitoring KPIs.
- Creative eye for branding; graphic design skills are a plus.
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related field; or a comparable combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to work effectively both as a team member and autonomously.
- Possesses a “can do” attitude and is someone who adapts well to change and evolving responsibilities.
- Passion in all its forms – creating, curating, developing, distribution and analytics.
- Self-starter with speed – ability to create content quickly (when needed) to seize real-time opportunities.
- Highly Creative – always trying out new things, finding creative solutions, always testing and learning, optimizing content, imaginative, with the ability to use new technology.
Candidates with experience as a digital marketing campaign manager may be a good fit for this role.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle or feel. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee may be required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
- 1 year(s): Excellent writing, grammatical, and proofreading skills in both business and creative writing
- 3 year(s): Thorough understanding of email standard methodologies including accessibility, and factors affecting deliverability and inbox placement.
- 2 year(s): At least 2 years of experience designing, building, and executing marketing campaigns, preferably on Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- 3 year(s): 3+ years of email marketing experience in a high-growth and fast-paced environment.
- 1 year(s): 1+ years working with HTML and/or CSS
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization