- Create innovative digital communications for a global Not for Profit
- Full-time, permanent opportunity with competitive salary
- Based at a great location in Richmond, Melbourne (with flexible working options)
Movember is the leading charity changing the face of men’s health globally, tackling mental health and suicide prevention, prostate cancer and testicular cancer.
In our mission to stop men dying too young, we’re seeking a talented Email Marketing Coordinator to join our Melbourne-based team.
About this job
Reporting to the EDM & Automation Manager the Email Marketing Coordinator will plan, execute, and analyse Movember’s digital communications across all of our global markets. You’ll be an integral part of the exciting new Movember Experience Team (MET), dedicated to delivering high-impact experiences and strengthening connections with our audiences.
Focusing predominantly on email marketing, SMS and push notifications, you’ll execute campaigns with excellence through our marketing automation platform. You’ll be the voice of the audience, ensuring that data and brand are championed, all while promoting the impact Movember is having as a leader in Men’s Health.
You’ll have the opportunity to
- Collaborate with the Marketing Automation team to plan, create and deliver automated journeys that deliver acquisition, engagement and retention
- Understand Movember’s audience strategy, content strategy and audience profiles to optimise experiences for engagement
- Work with internal teams to develop EDM templates and automation processes to ensure an appropriate tone of voice and the optimal presentation of content
- Write content briefs and work closely with Movember’s internal creative team to manage content delivery
- Execute and deploy on brand, engaging email, push and SMS campaigns successfully and on-time
- Implement experiments and A/B testing to inform iteration improvements.
- Support reporting and campaign evaluation to inform marketing strategy and define optimisation opportunities
- Stay current with digital communication best practices, strategies, and industry standards to ensure Movember’s digital experiences are remarkable
For this role you’ll need
- Previous experience working in email marketing roles and using marketing automation platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Eloqua
- A love of analytics and the ability to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimisation
- Basic HTML skills
- Solid writing skills
- Above average attention to accuracy and detail, with strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative
Movember is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and workplace - a place where we can all be ourselves, and each has the equal opportunity to succeed and be recognised for our unique contribution. We value the experiences, skills, and perspectives of all individuals and actively encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds. We make recruitment decisions based on applicants' skills, experience, and knowledge, ensuring all applicants are treated fairly.
- Flexible Working
- Employee social events
- Learning & development allowances/opportunities
- Great salary packaging
- Free Headspace subscription
- Relaxed dress code
- Fun and collaborative culture
Does this role sound up your alley? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Click ‘Apply’ to send through your CV with a cover letter that responds to the following questions:
- What will your background and experience bring to our organisation and this role?
- The Movember Values sit at the heart of our organisation and we want to attract candidates who are motivated by these. Please let us know which of our Values resonate most with you, and why?