Frndly TV's mission is to enable access and enrich customers' lives with family-friendly media content. We are working on becoming the go-to media hub for all family-friendly content. At Frndly TV we value integrity, respect, curiosity, and quality above all else.
Frndly TV is growing and seeking an experienced Email Marketing Coordinator to continue the development of our email marketing program. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit that can creatively problem solve and is at home pulling insights out of data. This role is responsible for all acquisition, win-back, and current customer email marketing initiatives.
Essential Job Duties
- Design, build, QA, and performance-test email campaigns
- Management of weekly “What To Watch” email series, transactional, win-back, and acquisition emails initiatives
- Work with Director of Marketing on developing an email content calendar
- Manage the email marketing database and develop segmentation and personalization strategies
- Analyze customer platform engagement to inform email marketing creative
- Provide analytics that helps assess engagement and make actionable recommendations for improvement
- Develop, test, and optimize strategies around email based on the performance and develop go-forward goals/objectives
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, economics, or other quantitative related field
- 3+ years of experience managing email marketing from a strategic and execution level
- Understanding of consumer protection laws (CAN-SPAM, CCPA, TCPA, GDPR, CASL, etc.)
- Has knowledge of email list management and experience with email marketing platforms, such as Mailster, Pardot, Constant Contact, Mailchimp, etc.
- Ability to translate, communicate, and distill metrics into a digestible, actionable marketing framework
- Proficiency in creating dynamic messaging utilizing email scripting languages (APMScript, Handlebars, etc.)
- HTML proficiency
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing marketing database
- Minimum 3 years of experience in web analytics platforms (Adobe Analytics / Google Analytics)
- B2C brand/product experience
- Subscription product experience
- Compensation Range: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year + Equity! (Salaried, Exempt) (final pay determination will be based on experience)
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Short-term & Long-term disability insurance
- 401K with company match
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Time
- Parental Leave
- 1x per week company-sponsored lunch
- Complimentary Frndly TV Programming!
Come join a rapidly growing startup environment with huge opportunities for growth into a number of interesting & challenging roles!
Frndly TV is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, veteran, or disability status.