More than 10,000 people retire every day in the U.S. Join one of the fastest growing retirement companies in the U.S. with the sole mission to help people achieve long-term financial security, serving those who serve others including educators and first responders. Security Benefit partners with independent financial representatives across the country to provide customized solutions to help clients travel down the path To and Through Retirement®
Security Benefit is seeking an Email Marketing Automation Specialist to join the Digital Marketing team. This position will work in our home office in Topeka, Kansas or Overland Park, Kansas offices. SB associates are working in a hybrid environment with both remote and on-site work.
The Email Marketing Automation Specialist, as a key member of the Marketing Communications team, will support company strategy by creating and deploying automated email campaigns to key targets, producing campaign workflows and reporting results through the email automation program. The Email Marketing Automation Specialist reports to the Director of Digital Marketing and will work in partnership with key stakeholders.
- Develop and execute multi-faceted email marketing campaigns to key audiences
- Determine Customer Relationship Management (CRM) elements needed to setup campaigns and work with the Salesforce administration team to ensure proper lead routing and mapping
- Support email lead generation and lead nurturing process for Marketing Communications and Sales teams
- Collect, analyze and present campaign metrics to Marketing Account Managers, use data to serve as expert on best practices and recommendations
- Collaborate with Marketing Account Managers to manage the communication plan schedule
- Work closely with internal partners to acquire list and data selections
- Ensure proper tracking and storage of campaign assets
- Work with IT teams and Marketing Automation vendor and look to improve use and performance of the platform
- Manage marketing campaign execution through target segmentation, data analytics, list management, and lead management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Operations, or related field
- 3 years marketing campaign experience preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail, process, and quality
- Familiarity with CRM systems or databases (i.e. Salesforce)
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Self-learner with software and various application software
- Must possess excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with changing needs
- Must have strong verbal and written skills
- Must demonstrate excellent attitude and professional demeanor
- Inbound and outbound marketing expertise a plus
Security Benefit offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Consider joining our progressive team in our nationally recognized company.