Tonal is the smartest home gym and personal trainer. It has completely revolutionized the way people work out at home, with its sleek design and advanced A.I. technology. We’ve united a diverse team of experts and decades of research to reinvented strength training, making it more efficient, more effective, and more engaging.
With this in mind, we want to bring that same innovative approach to the workplace. At Tonal, we continue our shift of emphasis by growing our instrumental team. We collectively weave our knowledge and creativity, as we redefine the future of fitness. We are passionate about building products that transform lives, and building teams that transform the status quo. Together, we can be our strongest.
Tonal is looking for an experienced and passionate email associate to scale our acquisition and retention initiatives. As an email associate you will be an integral member of our CRM marketing team, and larger marketing team, and pivotal in building Tonal’s communication strategy for existing customers and future customers. To be successful in this role, you should be an experienced email expert who can manage both the analytics and reporting of email, as well as recommend testing and efficiencies for scaling Tonal’s acquisition and retention marketing efforts.
As an associate you will be responsible for analyzing email metrics on prospect and member email campaigns and journeys. You will be responsible for building out the testing strategy for email campaigns and journeys and provide deep analysis reporting of your testing findings. You will be able to find meaningful insights from performance metrics and share your recommended strategies with the team. You will be key in driving acquisition and retention at Tonal through rigorous testing and implementing new strategies to keep improving our email efforts.
What You Will Do
- Manage the email engagement strategy, including email setup, testing, QA, and deployment of email campaigns
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to create and execute data-driven, dynamic email campaigns and deliver highly-targeted/segmented marketing campaigns
- Build out sophisticated email reporting and analysis on our acquisition and retention email journeys
- Identify and create prospective customer segments based on website and email behavior
- Keep our full library of acquisition and retention emails up to date and improving our brand efforts where possible
- Purge non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs
Who You Are
- Bachelors degree in Marketing/Communications or related
- 3-5+ years of experience in email marketing
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving proficiencies
- Expert knowledge of Email System Provider (ESP) SFMC, Klaviyo or others
- Proficient in HTML, content builder
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis
- Solid organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Certification
- An interest or passion for fitness, health, or wellness is a plus
Tonal is committed to meeting the diverse needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner that is consistent with the principles of independence, dignity, integration and equality of opportunity. Should you have any accommodation requests, please reach out to us via our confidential email, [email protected] All requests will be addressed and responded to in accordance with Tonal’s Accessibility Policy and local legislation.