Do you believe that people should compassionately support one another to create a better world? Well, we do!
Serving as the world’s most trusted fundraising platform, GoFundMe is committed to creating a better world by making it safe and easy for people to support causes they’re passionate about. When someone sees a need—whether it’s in their neighborhood or across the globe—they can turn their compassion into action through GoFundMe. Our customers have raised over $15 billion for their personal causes, making GoFundMe a top 200 website in the US based on traffic, with a monthly audience of over 100 million people.
GoFundMe is looking for a Email Marketing Associate who will report into our Senior CRM Manager.
- Support the end-to-end email production process by collaborating with the creative team on developing winning content and maintaining a campaign calendar for email deployments within our CRM/ESP platform.
- Execute all aspects of the email deployment process from pulling email audiences, uploading content, QA, launch, and monitoring email delivery.
- Support the implementation of new automated & triggered email campaign journeys aimed at engaging and retaining users via email and push notifications.
- Use HTML and CSS to design and code out email templates from scratch.
- Familiar with customer segmentation.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML/CSS templates, list segmentation, deployment, and reporting.
- Work with the CRM and data team to analyze and compile key learnings from email campaigns and share with business stakeholders and partners.
- Understand and apply best practices to the company email program to remain competitive and legally compliant.
- Assist marketing team in data analysis, ad-hoc requests, and changes in automated & triggered journeys.
- Develop and execute A/B testing across channels.
- 2+ years of experience working with CRM/ESP vendors - e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Oracle, Braze, Iterable, Pega, BlueCore, ListTrack, Klaviyo.
- Experience building multi-channel experiments and test designs
- Quantitative skills including using basic statistical analysis
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Understands the principles of responsive HTML/CSS emails, templates and landing pages
- Familiar with push marketing strategies and mobile usability principles
- Ability to project manage/prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Hands on experience with Excel/Google Sheets a plus (including pivot tables, vLookups, IF statements)
Why you’ll love it here...
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every week for a donation from the company
- Inclusion, diversity, equity, and belonging are vital to our priorities and we continue to evolve our strategy to ensure DEI is embedded in all processes and programs at GoFundMe. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- Employee resource groups
- Your work has a real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: consider everything, do the right thing, spread empathy, delight the customer, and give back.
- We are a certified Great Place to Work, are growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity, equity, and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.