Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you’ll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We’re big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
Dolby revolutionizes the science of sight and sound through our innovative research and engineering, empowering creatives to elevate their stories, and offering fans unforgettable experiences in Dolby. We’re inspired by the passion and curiosity of artists, filmmakers, musicians, and storytellers. We offer creatives new tools and technologies to remove any barriers and to help them realize their full potential. Dolby is home to artists, scientists, and engineers dedicated to dreaming up breakthrough technologies that are transforming audio and visual experiences in ways you never thought possible.
As a member of the Dolby team, you’ll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from music, movies & TV, to gaming, and more. We’re big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and win recognition for your work.
The Email Marketing and CRM Manager will be at the forefront of driving Dolby’s digital transformation by developing strategies and programs that seek to establish direct relationships with our B2C and B2B audiences. This position will leverage CDP, CRM and marketing automation tools to help develop, manage, and execute state-of-the art audience engagement initiatives.
- Manage email marketing platform and programs for B2B and B2C audiences, covering creation, testing, launch, and reporting
- Leverage data from our CDP and CRM to inform marketing automation triggers
- Build and refine automated journeys to service customer journeys
- Optimize the user experience by testing various creative and content strategies
- Create and identify segments and audiences to target for campaigns
- Serve as our subject matter expert on digital direct marketing best practices
- Identify KPIs and proactively establish cycle to extract insights to continuously improve our programs
- Work with stakeholders across the marketing team to develop programs that meet the needs of their business and the audience.
- Work in close partnership with Digital Programs leads to map the needs of their users to the needs of the business
- Consistently monitor marketing channel KPIs, including engagement and conversion rates.
- Build & execute a robust testing roadmap across digital channels.
- Analyze data to implement strategic actions and evolve programs
- Identify opportunities to evolve our direct marketing practices through new working processes, tools and services
- 5-7 years’ experience in email marketing or database marketing
- Fluency in HTML to debug basic email issues
- Expert experience administering enterprise email platforms and marketing automation (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Eloqua, etc.)
- Experience using a CDP and CRM to inform marketing strategies
- Ability to design and implement A/B tests
- Full understanding of global email standards and regulations including CAN-SPAM, GDPR, and others
- A track record of partnership and collaboration, providing strategic guidance to stakeholders and client groups
- Experience with app push notifications and in app messaging services like Firebase a plus
- Experience managing clients in an agency environment or across a matrixed organization
- Strong communicator with the ability to drive and influence strategic buy-in from stakeholders
Dolby will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, and Administrative Code, Article 12
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Dolby is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our success depends on the combined skills and talents of all our employees. We are committed to making employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, family status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.