About Gartner Digital Markets
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
Gartner Digital Markets is looking for an Ema Marketing Manager with a strong email background to develop and manage our Lifecycle strategy and initiatives. In coordination with the Growth Marketing leadership, this role will drive the strategy, audience segmentation, and end-to-end campaign development for the Gartner Digital Markets International network of sites.
What You Will Do
- Manage and execute on the key strategic email program initiatives at each stage of the customer journey particularly focusing on nurturing, retention, advocacy, and winback stages
- Create and refine effective programs that leverage tenure and customer behavior data, and include a mix of triggered, targeted and broad educational campaigns.
- Ability to map customer journey nurture email strategies and execute to plan.
- Identify and define key performance indicators and reports needed to optimize channel effectiveness and track against Lifecycle goals.
- Play an active role in driving content development for email programs - writing briefs, ensuring creative aligns to brand standards, and incorporating channel best practices
- Maintain positive and productive relationships with product, engineering, content, and Marketing ops teams to ensure experiments and overall strategy of Lifecycle email programs are measurable and meaningful to the user.
- Gather customer data from internal data teams to better segment and target personalized messaging to our audience.
- Communicate customer insights from email programs and identify opportunities to share insights more broadly across the organization.
- Establish a measurement framework in partnership with our Analytics and Marketing Operations team, refining success metrics and inputs that show impact of our programs
- Serve as a subject matter expert for B2B/B2C best practices for email marketing (particularly focusing on nurturing, retention, advocacy, and winback lifecycle stages) and regularly present trends and program recommendations across the organization.
What You Will Need
- 5-7+ years of experience in marketing with at least 4 years of dedicated email experience. CRM or Customer experience a plus.
- Strong grasp of marketing strategies that create personalized, end-to-end lifecycle journey for users across multiple channels
- Demonstrated experience developing a lifecycle strategy and implementing within an organization
- Robust analytical skills - quickly digesting large amounts of data, identifying trends, and pursuing the right questions to take action
- Demonstrated project management skills including: planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives, delivering recommendations
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Power BI
- Experience working with CRMs (SugarCRM, Salesforce, etc.)
- A highly collaborative and “team-first” work style
- Superb written and verbal communication skills and strong executive presence. Comfortable interpreting results and communicating insights effectively to stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize appropriately and meet deadlines
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What We Offer
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to [email protected]
Job Requisition ID:72164
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.