Position: Email Marketing and Automation Manager
Location: Houston, TX or remote
Just Energy is seeking an Email Marketing and Automation Manager to join the marketing team. This position will be responsible for the development, execution, and overall performance of each client’s email marketing programs.
The Email Marketing & Automation Campaign Manager will manage the overall performance and effectiveness of each client’s email marketing program by initiating campaigns based on client needs, thoroughly analyzing the data from each campaign, making recommendations to the client, and planning out next steps to further improve results.
Is Just Energy Group the place for you?
Just Energy Group is a leader in the energy sector offering green, retail, and commercial energy in the US and Canada. Our brands include Amigo Energy, Hudson Energy, Just Energy, Tara Energy, and Terrapass. We value integrity, innovation, customer-centricity, responsibility, enrichment, and excellence.
Energy, Opportunity, and Growth are core to your way of being and are essential to succeed with us.
- You have the Energy to commit to going ‘above and beyond’ on everything you do, it is not the exception. You create success and deliver exceptional results. You expect that hard work is required to do great things.
- You seek Opportunity. You focus on solutions, not problems. You are naturally inquisitive and business focused. You thrive working with diverse teams, and you are deeply committed to our collective success.
- Your Growth is about what you and your team accomplish together, and is limited only by your energy and the opportunity you seek. You thrive on diversity in your work, on learning, and helping others learn as well. You effectively manage multiple tasks or projects on time, and you help your team to do the same.
Your Key Accountabilities
- Set up, manage, and deploy email campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Own content calendar and email automation frequency strategies
- Strategize opportunities to increase customer engagement, cross-selling, and retention initiatives
- Work closely with the Analytics, Social Media, Paid Media, Creative and Project Management teams to ensure campaigns are fully integrated and coincide with the business’s overall goals
- Analyze customer data to identify segments, data cleansing solutions and insights into customer-level engagement
- Responsible for writing creative briefs and leveraging internal project management tools to adequately prep internal teams for integrated campaigns
- Develop ongoing reporting and campaign-specific reports on a regular basis
- Manage ongoing optimization of program KPI's by designing comprehensive, measurable A/B testing methods
Education And Experience
Your background includes:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in English, advertising, communications, or related field
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- 3+ years of experience using SalesForce Marketing Cloud
Skills & Other Requirements
- External or in-house agency experience preferred
- Experience with email campaign management and deployment in at least one major enterprise-level Email Service Provider such as SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Mailchimp, Marketo, etc.
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Strong analytics skills using data to tackle problems and translate results into recommendations
- Familiar with the marketing funnel, rules of engagement, and data processes that support industry best practices for marketing automation.
- You have a great understanding of email marketing tools and are able to strategize about effective ways to set up campaigns and workflows
- Understand CAN-SPAM/CASL/GDPR requirements and inbox deliverability standards.
Just Energy offers a robust benefits plan for staff members, as well as Employee Assistance Programs that offer a wealth of tools and resources to enrich the employee experience. The company also provides a number of cost-free, self-development courses for those that wish to build on their skills and competencies. In addition, a variety of awards offer another opportunity to recognize and reward employees.
- Competitive compensation
- 401K with Company matching opportunity
- Personal development resources
- Work from home (WFH) Model *During pandemic
- Health and wellbeing tools and resources and more