Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Founded seven years ago in Sydney, Australia, Afterpay has millions of active customers globally and is offered at the world’s best retailers around the world including Anthropologie, Revolve, DSW, GOAT, Finish Line, Levi’s, Mac Cosmetics, Ray-Ban and many others. Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
Afterpay is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt. Afterpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in four, for both online and in-store purchases. Afterpay is deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. We are focused on supporting our community of shoppers.
We trust in the next generation and share a vision of a more accessible and sustainable world in which people are rewarded for doing the right thing.
As Afterpay’s Email Developer, you’ll …
We are much more than our job descriptions, but here’s where you will begin….
- Partner with creative team to build out an email template and module library that renders flawlessly across all browsers and devices and adheres to design principles
- Help migrate existing and launch new lifecycle journeys and campaigns in our newly-launched ESP
- Work with lifecycle and growth marketing teams to launch new, more personalized owned channel experiments
- Code, QA, and launch email and push campaigns to millions of users per week
Who are you? (Qualifications)
Like us, you’ll be deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers and passionate about shaping the future of Afterpay.
- 3-5 years relevant experience managing email deployment, technical projects, and the deployment of marketing programs
- Strong knowledge of coding HTML, CSS, and responsive email templates; ability to code email templates from scratch
- Experience with building lifecycle journeys and triggered campaigns in a marketing automation platform
- Experience testing and troubleshooting in multiple browsers or email clients
- Proficiency in a marketing automation environment such as Iterable (preferred), Braze, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.
- Experience with frontend development and dynamic scripting languages a plus
- Experience with Movable Ink a plus
- You like to keep it real with your actions, be brave with your decisions, do the right thing for all our stakeholders and shape the future with excitement.
How we reward you. We have a pay for performance culture so you can expect to be rewarded for high performance. We pride ourselves on fairness and offer a competitive total reward package made up of salary, incentives and benefits including the opportunity to enroll in our share matching plan.
We have a strong focus on health and wellbeing at Afterpay as we aim to support you to succeed in both your career and personal lives, such as providing employees with a corporate membership to Headspace.
We value diversity and a collaborative and inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong is important to us.
How to Apply: We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re brave, if you’re committed to doing the right thing and excited by this opportunity, click apply now!
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19.