This role will be managing email as a channel and requires both technology and marketing experience, demonstrated history managing email as a channel including considerations and solutioning for various audience types including: cold prospect, existing customers, and lead nurture. Candidates for this role understand email operations, email marketing and can comfortably use data to review campaign performance and drive business metrics. This role will partner with individuals across the enterprise, campaign management and deployment to ensure email channel strategies are aligned and that email capability requests are captured, defined and prioritized. This role not only advocates for the continued improvement of the channel, but strategically consults on email best practices and measures operational metrics to ensure performance remains strong.
- Be the customer champion for all email types including existing customer, cold prospect, lead nurture, driving for lead conversion through email marketing and other channels supported.
- Identify & define capabilities for email, ensuring alignment with enterprise priorities, CRM systems and ability to use segmentation and predictive modeling
- Create and partner with teams to drive channel roadmaps including existing program optimizations, program enhancements, and new programs.
- Develop high level business cases to identify opportunities, and prioritize projects needed to drive rapid and exponential growth short and long term.
- Identify opportunities and foster a customer of innovation to inform the product roadmap, and prioritize new initiatives
- Serve as business owner and subject matter expert (SME) for Email Marketing across the organization, for initiatives that impact the customer lead acquisition experience and conversion
- Accountable for business performance monitoring and reporting to Senior Leadership
- 4-7 years Wireless, cable or consumer technical industry experience.
- 2-4 years Project management experience.
- 2-4 years Experience of managing marketing channels (direct mail, email, etc), advertising and/or promotional campaigns.
- 2-4 years CRM experience.
- 4-7 years Experience with managing and improving the execution of CRM in comparable industries.
- 1-3 years IT and business industry work experience.
- 2-3 years Experience with managing CRM/marketing tools and channels.
- 1-2 years Experience with SAS, Adobe, SalesForce or other customer intelligence suite.
- Bachelors Degree required.
T-Mobile U.S. Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is America’s supercharged Un-carrier, delivering an advanced 4G LTE and transformative nationwide 5G network that will offer reliable connectivity for all. T-Mobile’s customers benefit from its unmatched combination of value and quality, unwavering obsession with offering them the best possible service experience and undisputable drive for disruption that creates competition and innovation in wireless and beyond. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile, Metro by T-Mobile and Sprint. For more information please visit: http://www.t-mobile.com
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.