Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI.
With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Email Campaign Specialist will work collaboratively with client, assigned account teams and internal technology teams to ensure accurate and timely delivery of digital/ email campaign solutions.
- Ensure high quality and error free Implementation, testing and QA of email marketing campaign’s within Epsilon’s platforms.
- Develop cutting-edge, automated campaign solutions meeting client business requirements.
- Provide exemplary customer service while setting and maintaining client expectations.
- Develop and implement client campaign processes.
- Provide ongoing business updates to key internal stakeholders.
Desired Skills And Experience
- Experience in the email marketing or interactive marketing industry
- Strong communication skills and the ability to take initiative
- Ideal candidate will be detail oriented with the ability to prioritize across client’s and/or projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, Business or Marketing or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of HTML and/or scripting languages (ex Freemarker or PERL)
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.