HackerUSA is looking for exceptional talent to break down walls and forge into uncharted territories with a team of ambitious, passionate and like-minded individuals. We are looking for a self-starter with a “deploy on day one” mindset who has the confidence and ability to bring substantial value to the organization on an immediate and continued basis. We are a 100% remote team dedicated to changing-lives with a work hard – play hard attitude who value individual contributions towards the collective goal.
We are seeking an experienced E-mail Automation Manager with extensive Pardot/Salesforce experience to join our growing marketing team! The E-mail Automation Manager will own all technical aspects of e-mail from platform implementation, to campaign management, customer segmentation, channel optimization and reporting.
This position will work cross-functionally across the marketing department and will have support from copywriters and designers. You will thrive in this role if you have the ability to approach complex problems methodically and through rules/logic, have experience building e-mail infrastructures from the ground up, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Oversee key email marketing automation activities including technical configuration, integration, and coordination of email marketing platform and CRM
- Manage end to end process of creating email automations in Pardot including: managing forms, list and rules, engagement studio, and producing reports
- Execute a range of email types including nurture campaigns, promotions, triggers, re-engagement and content delivery based on user actions and continuous A/B testing
- Develop scalable, dynamic e-mail templates for multiple audiences and brands
- Proactively monitor email channel to collect and share insights on asset and campaign performance as well as impact on lead velocity and KPIs
- Collaborate with copywriters and designers to create high-quality, on-brand e-mail templates that engage prospective customers through multiple phases of the buyer journey
- Develop and implement rigorous testing framework to improve segmentation, targeting, lifecycle and personalization initiatives to better attract, engage and convert potential customers
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues that could impact channel health ranging from system performance to user experience
- Report on key metrics and goals for customer acquisition, conversion and retention
Skillset / Requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, with at least 2 years working directly with email automation
- Expert knowledge and experience with Pardot / Salesforce (required) and Mailchimp (a plus)
- Knowledge of email best practices and key metrics [OR, CTR, CVR, STO, Deliverability, Sub/Unsub, etc]
- Comfortable with email production tools and familiar with critical email marketing concepts such as dynamic content, email deliverability best practices, sms and online advertising models.
- Strong analytical ability and efficiency in documenting results, learnings and providing recommendations
- HTML/CSS experience
- Agency experience is a plus
HackerUSA is a company dedicated to our learners and the opportunities provided through education in digital skills. Our programs provide people around the world with the opportunity to advance their current career, start a new career, or find a new path after job loss.
HackerU is committed to engaging our learners, instructors, clients, and our own team to deliver an enriching and fulfilling experience. Our company culture fosters growth, diversity, teamwork, and achievement from every role and at every level.