Whispir is a cloud software and communications platform that seeks to help organisations communicate like people. Our platform enables our customers to build powerful communications workflows and automate interactions between systems, business, devices and people - with no coding required.
The outcomes are powerful – people everywhere can have access to the right information at the right time so that they can make informed decisions, take action, engage and communicate with each other.
Organisations can finally start to behave how they have always wanted to – they can engage with people the way people do... in a timely, personal and contextually sensitive way with actionable, useful insights that promote richer and deeper engagement.
We know this because leading organisations use Whispir’s technology locally and globally every day for this reason. Whispir becomes their competitive advantage as they streamline their operations, improve their resilience and bring innovative new services to market quickly. We also see first-hand the capacity of these innovative solutions to assist saving lives and materially improve community outcomes.
Who You Are
We’re looking for a strong email and social marketer to champion our short-form content efforts – everything from building out email campaigns with a meaningful user journey to refining our voice across social media. The ideal candidate has experience using Pardot, marketing within the B2B SaaS space, running campaigns, and is looking to make an impact at a fast-growing company. Within our growing marketing team, you’ll be reporting to the Director of Content Marketing and working alongside two content writers.
You’ll craft personalised email campaigns that nurture and educate the audience, leveraging our content and conversion points to create a thoughtful user journey that converts. We want this individual to understand the right content to send at the right time to impact the full lifecycle experience from prospect to customer. We also want this individual to be a strong writer who can spin an idea or stack of content into a strong campaign.
As well as email campaigns, you’ll be able to update landing page templates with content that reflects the conversion opportunity – whether that goal is downloading a guide, learning more about our platform, or another campaign-specific conversion.
You’ll be a creative chameleon – a strong writer that’s able to execute short-form content with ease, boost engagement on social channels, and create consistent messaging across all touch-points of the user journey. You’ll own our social channels and voice, increasing followers and drumming up interest in the who/what/why of Whispir.
What You’ll Do:
- Write, build and manage various email campaigns (lead generation, lifecycle, general nurture), including template design, call-to-actions, content creation and performance analysis using Pardot
- Execute alongside our greater campaign and content calendar to produce thoughtful and timely social posts + emails
- Collaborate with marketing managers and key stakeholders to create strategic email plans, develop and manage integrated campaigns across email and social, with targeted content that drive results
- Create and manage trigger-based email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximise sales/increase sales leads
- Create short form content for a range of needs – email, social, landing pages, etc. and work alongside other content writers to exchange peer review and editing support on varied copy mediums
- Oversee targeting and personalisation strategies, utilising informed data points to develop advanced segmentation decisions and content/messaging
- Manage the planning, technical aspects and day-to-day operations of key email marketing and marketing automation systems for user engagement and retention
- Analyse, identify, and pull segmented lists based on demographics and past behaviours such as previous email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.)
- Lead A/B testing, performance optimisation and campaign enhancement efforts
- Proactively monitor and analyse key email metrics (open rates/click-through/deliverability/ conversions/etc.) to identify and implement opportunities for campaign optimisation
- Set, plan, and implement social media posts, campaigns, and strategies
- Monitor, track, and report on social media channel performance KPIs
Skills / Qualifications:
- Skilled email and social marketer (3+ years’ experience required)
- Experience using Pardot, and social media publishing tools
- Strong writing + editing skills
- Comfortable looking at leads and contacts in our CRM and building lists for campaigns
- Highly analytical with proven track record of developing and executing high performance email marketing campaigns
- Proven track record of both operational excellence and creativity
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple email and social marketing projects simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in a high-volume and fast-paced work environment with a globally distributed team
Please submit your résumé, a cover letter that includes a brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for Whispir.
We don’t know it all, so we don’t expect you to either! We’re looking for passionate and innovative people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and create extraordinary things. We still want to hear from you even if you don't meet all of the above requirements so if you’re ready to change the way our world communicates, Apply Now!
Diversity & Inclusion
Whispir places a high value on inclusion. Those from under represented communities are encouraged to apply. This includes, but is definitely not limited to, people with a lived-experience of mental ill health, culturally and linguistically diverse people, LGBTQIA+ people, and people with disabilities.
We take our core values seriously and work hard to create an environment where you feel welcomed. Teams who reflect a diversity of experience, identity, perspective, and background help us to create a healthy & inclusive working culture
If this has resonated with you, we look forward to hearing from you soon!