Canada Goose isn't like anything else. We’ve built something great, something special – an iconic lifestyle brand with an inspirational and authentic story. Our purpose-based platform HUMANATURE and philosophy that humans are a part of nature and nature is a part of us informs everything we do. From the materials we use to the products we make, everything is meticulously crafted and built to last. At Canada Goose we endure any condition, observe every detail, and take the long view in order to keep the planet cold and the people on it warm.
Here, opportunities are everywhere – to try something new, to learn, to do meaningful and impactful work, and they’re yours for the taking.
The Director CRM is responsible for strategy, forecasting, building and end to end management of direct to consumer and omni channel CRM programs for Canada Goose globally. Leading the CRM, Social Media Moderation and Customer Experience Insights team, you work closely with cross functional partners ensuring best in class consumer first personalized programs supported by data and technology. You stay abreast of current CRM and Customer Experience trends and technologies and are a thought leader in this space.
- Lead the strategy, planning and execution of global CRM programs at Canada Goose
- Organizational lead on the development, implementation and ongoing management of a customer first (Consumer Centricity) strategy, vision and roadmap
- Lead the education of the regional and cross functional Canada Goose teams on the global strategy and implementation for CRM
- Champion the charge in leading a team that enables seamless consumer journeys starting from the first interaction across channels
- Evaluate and oversee the implementation of technologies to support customer, community, and commercial programs – Salesforce MarketingCloud, Mobile Connect and Microsoft Dynamics D365
- Ensure continuous improvement of customer data quality including tracking, analytics, and insights
- Champion the management of all customer reviews in the entire Canada Goose ecosystem globally
- Work closely with our Analytics and Insights team to strategize and implement single view of the customer thus, harmonizing and aligning customer data capture and activation globally through a CDP (Customer Data Platform)
- Define and socialize global customer data governance rules across the customer experience, marketing, ecommerce, retail and IT teams (CASL, CANSPAM, GDPR)
- Manage and maintain CRM and supporting technology budgets and priorities
- Oversee all triggered, automated, and ad hoc CRM communications globally to our existing customer base
Education, Qualifications And Experience
- Experience managing digital marketing and CRM programs
- Experience with web analytics tools (including Google Analytics, SFMC, Webtrends, and/or Omniture)
- Proven experience with online marketing, automation solutions, marketing systems and CRM. Salesforce experience an advantage
Knowledge, Skills And Attributes
- Experience with developing sustainable processes to improve efficiency and maintain data integrity
- Deep understanding of CRM practices and trends
- Ability to work with stakeholders, understand requirements and drive a plan forward
- Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills