Looking for a company where you can shape how the world buys, sells, and gives? Where you will be supported when challenging the status quo and promoting innovation. Become part of a work culture that has been genuinely committed to diversity, equity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago. Come be yourself, do your best work, and have a significant impact. If this sounds good, we’d love to talk!
About The Team
We are passionate about helping sellers grow their business on eBay. Our responsibilities include all aspects of seller marketing operations in EMEA, North America and Oceania. Our mission is to help sellers grow by delivering the most relevant information via the best channels at the best point in time for them.
Deliver impactful marketing journeys to our North American, EU and Oceania sellers! This includes helping the team deliver on that mission, as well as optimizing operational processes and helping grow the organization.
This role sits within our seller marketing organization and reports to the head of CRM marketing operations.
Key responsibilities and activities include
- Define and refine our strategy to improve our seller reach across geographies, channels, journeys and seller lifecycle stages.
- Translate business strategy into marketing reach.
- Be one of the team’s guides with building marketing journeys.
- Set, review and optimize standards for quality performance.
- Report on campaign performance and drive ongoing improvements.
- Optimize the media mix and consistently improve the quality of our creatives as measured by customer-relevant metrics. These include awareness, traffic, engagement and ultimately conversion rates.
- Identify and highlight further opportunities for process improvements in an environment that requires strong project management skills.
- Build and develop positive relationships with key partners within the business.
- Prioritize and coordinate cross-campaign marketing execution with the team.
- Guide, train and mentor other team members on processes, standard methodologies and ways of working.
- Lead strategic projects.
- Proven track record in marketing, project management, stakeholder management, customer acquisition and retention, analytics required. University degree in marketing or business preferred.
- Solid CRM marketing expertise and prior experience with crafting CRM messages, using HTML/CSS, and performing segmentation.
- Extensive experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Strong communicator with the ability to handle and influence a wide variety of partners, locally and globally. Matrix organization experience preferred.
- Confirmed experience driving e-commerce marketing results. Knowledge in digital marketing strategies and in increasing customer reach and conversion.
- Adaptable. Able to work and thrive in a dynamic, fast paced and results-focused organization.
- Innovative, forward-looking problem solver with an impetus for learning quickly. Comfortable suggesting new ideas.
- Languages: Proficient in English.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from a diverse set of backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique and outstanding self to work. To learn about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at eBay, click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected] We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.