Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Founded five years ago in Sydney, Australia, Afterpay has millions of active customers globally and is offered at the world’s best retailers around the world including eBay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu and many others. Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
Afterpay is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt. Afterpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in four, for both online and in-store purchases. Afterpay is deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. We are focused on supporting our community of shoppers.
We trust in the next generation and share a vision of a more accessible and sustainable world in which people are rewarded for doing the right thing.
As Afterpay’s CRM Lifecycle Manager, you’ll drive onboarding, engagement and retention from our existing customer base. Embedded within a cross-functional team, you will work closely with our creative, product and analytics teams to shape the lifecycle strategy to onboard new customers, drive engagement and frequency, prevent churn and reactivate dormant customers.
We are much more than our job descriptions, but here’s where you will begin…
- Drive onboarding, engagement and frequency from the existing Afterpay customer base
- Work within a global group, and manage part of the ANZ lifecycle customer strategy
- Develop lifecycle marketing, always-on campaigns across email, push notification, SMS and in-app channels to drive sign up, and improve retention
- Experience working within CRM Platform(s) to monitor and analyse campaigns and come up with ideas to enhance
- Create experimentation roadmaps and execute a rigorous A/B testing agenda to enhance campaign effectiveness
- Partner with creative teams to design campaign assets that drive engagement and align with our brand guidelines
- Work with our Analytics team to measure the impact of each campaign, and develop ways to scale
- Deeply understand our Australia and New Zealand consumers and identify opportunities for growth and optimization at every stage of their lifecycle
- Engage cross-functionally with product, engineering, legal, analytics and creative to meet ambitious growth targets
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers and passionate about shaping the future of Afterpay.
We’re looking for someone who has previously shaped and successfully managed CRM and lifecycle journeys that drove business objectives and who can proactively discover active customer growth and optimisation opportunities.
- You will have a passion for CRM and lifecycle marketing
- Your head will be abuzz with things we should be doing - developing and analysing successful lifecycle campaigns, and planning and launching an impactful engagement program
- You’re highly creative with experience devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate a target audience
- Your strategic and analytical thinking will be put to good use
- Your proven experience within a high growth eCommerce, financial services or retail environment will be highly regarded
- You’re a creative and empathetic thinker; you always think customer first
- You follow through, you show up, and make it happen, fast
You like to keep it real with your actions, be brave with your decisions, do the right thing for all our stakeholders and shape the future with excitement
How we reward you. We are a purpose-led, outperforming organisation and will reward you for your performance. We pride ourselves on fairness and offer a competitive total reward package made up of salary, incentives and benefits including the opportunity to enrol in our share matching plan.
We have a strong focus on health and wellbeing at Afterpay as we aim to support you to succeed in both your career and personal lives, such as providing employees with a corporate membership to Headspace. We also offer a generous parental leave policy and are proud to support working parents with up to 24 weeks of paid leave.
We value diversity and a collaborative and inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong is important to us.
How to Apply: We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re brave, if you’re committed to doing the right thing and excited by this opportunity, click apply now!
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing conducted virtually. Where possible and in line with DH Covid-19 restrictions, we are transitioning to in-office onboarding for all new starters on day one. Similarly, employees have started transitioning to 2 days per week in the office.