"While our precious writing instruments record the moments of your life, our equally exquisite watches aid you in keeping track of them"
Montblanc - CRM & Marketing Activation Executive
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
The CRM & Marketing Activation Executive is responsible for developing the CRM strategy for the UK market to achieve global KPI's, overseeing all CRM functions to retain existing customers, reactivate and recruit new clientele and support the marketing activation plans across the network.
You will be key in developing and driving an experience-centric culture and evolving the current mindset. With a passion for data and digital, commercial awareness, a creative flair, an ability to visualize and communicate data and insights, you will be an asset to our success.
CRM KPI & Database Management:
- Prepare and analyse the weekly, monthly, quarterly CRM KPIs reporting (Capture rate, Qualified contact rate, Retention rate, Recruitment rate)
- Ensure the quality of the customer database with BTQs, IT & HQ
- Build CRM mindset: challenge the importance, support and train BTQ teams on CRM tool and the quality of the database
- Analyse the database by segment, nationality, product purchase, etc.
Customer Journey & Clientelling:
- Set up the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Customer Journey plan for the UK in alignment with Marketing Calendar
- Manage the automation of the Customer Journey throughout the year and improve performance with HQ based on results
- Align with Retail Operations Manager and Trainer on clientelling activities and monitor within BTQs
- Develop dashboards for boutiques to assist with retaining and reactivating clients
- Essential Moment & Factory Visit: propose the clients to attend brand events
CRM Marketing Activation:
- Work with Marketing Team to enrich marketing activation plan
- Plan boutique events and manage invitations for customers
- Manage omni-channel and GWP operations
- Track ROIs and manage the budget
- Plan and coordinate the creation of eDM, ad-hoc SMS
- Plan, create and ensure rollout of eDM for franchise boutique
Manage Migration from Microsoft Dynamics to Salesforce Cloud:
- Roll out Salesforce Service Cloud in market
- Train teams to use the software
- Work with retail on ensuring best usage of new clienteling app
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US?
- Strong analytical background - confident handling lots of data
- Good business sense & commercial mindset
- A team-player with experience in working collaboratively and independently
- Strong understanding of marketing activation tools - Salesforce, Google Analytics & SAP
- Advanced skillset in Excel - knowledge of BOA & Microsoft Dynamics
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly self-motivated, analytical, with sharp attention to detail
- Highly creative in problem-solving & communication, with rigorous implementation
- Results driven and dynamic
- Pro-active, enthusiastic and tenacious
- Reacting intelligently and responding to unforeseen requests
- Challenge status quo
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
As a significant member of the Montblanc community, you are also part of a much bigger family at Richemont.
We strongly believe in internal development, mobility and offering various opportunities to enhance both your personal and professional development.
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US:
We aim to provide a valuable recruitment process, allowing you to gain exposure to some key decision makers and influencing individuals:
1st Stage - After your application has been selected, our recruitment team will reach out to you within 2 weeks
2nd Stage - Virtual interview with the Senior Marketing Manager for Montblanc
3rd Stage - Virtual interview with the Brand Director & HR Manager for Montblanc