Expectation, anticipation, celebration. Freedom. A sense of looking forward. Surprise. Delight. Like every day is Friday. On repeat. Whenever you want it.
Fridays first opened in New York in 1965 with flowing cocktails and charismatic bartenders wearing red and white stripes and making every night feel like a Friday. Over 55 years later, our vision is to make Fridays famous again by proudly celebrating our heritage and serving freshly made to order dishes from top-quality ingredients and vibrant, classic cocktails full of energy and theatre. All this complemented by iconic Fridays service and a spirit of generosity from a team who celebrate the values of pride, passion and personality on a daily basis.
Having successfully navigated the year that was 2020 – and even the first quarter of 2021 – we’re now in a very strong position to continue our brand reinvigoration and business expansion. We have new locations to open, new brand propositions to launch and a fresh range of ‘Fridays at Home’ products and experiences to merchandise.
We’re looking for a CRM & Loyalty Executive to join our team. We have completed a business transformation strategy at Fridays in the UK improving food, drink and guest experience and now we’re ready to shout about it!
The successful candidate will have experience delivering multi-channel communication programmes including email, direct marketing and SMS ideally via Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC). You will have implemented CRM strategy and delivered end to end campaigns. You will be used to analysing past campaigns and identifying opportunities to drive revenues and increased visits. You will also support our existing Fridays Loyalty Scheme and support the launch of a pilot scheme for sister brand 63rd+1st.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to take their career to the next level with a truly famous global brand in a fun and exciting environment.
Duties And Responsibilities
Reporting to the Head of CRM & Loyalty you will have the opportunity to influence CRM strategy and develop your skills to become a CRM & Loyalty expert. Your specific duties will include the following:
- Build, adapt and maintain campaign templates using HTML, AMP script or via the editor.
- Manage and segment audience data using the SFMC tools (data extensions, API and SQL).
- Liaise with Head of CRM & Loyalty and any partners on special projects, including transactional and triggered journeys, as well as other third-party integrations utilizing APIs.
- Create, edit and manage subscriber data, filters, import queries and segmentation to create sendable audiences.
- Ensure campaign design and templates are optimized, user and device-friendly, plus monitor campaign sends and validate completion.
- Analyse the success of past campaigns and use data to make recommendations for optimisation and further segmentation.
- Work alongside data analytics to internalize and build eﬃciencies in daily execution specs and audience count operations.
- Own maintenance (editing, updating, QA) of code snippets and campaign template systems.
- Utilise the Fridays Rewards app to deliver relevant messaging and rewards to drive business performance with increased frequency within existing database.
- Provide weekly reporting on retention and loyalty activity and troubleshoot campaign development issues when required.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience setting up and managing campaigns via SFMC, applying learnings from Einstein and launching automated journeys (or on equivalent e-marketing platform).
- Previous experience of running segmentation programmes and queries using SFMC tools and SQL.
- Have experience of email development using HTML or AMPscript.
- Previous experience with consumer CRM & Loyalty programmes and relevant reporting systems with strong background in customer re-engagement and retention strategy.
- Experience of working with a broader Marketing team to deliver integrated campaigns.
- Consumer marketing experience required.
- Outstanding organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise.
- A team player with excellent commercial acumen and performance analysis skills, data and insight driven.
- Strong interpersonal skills and stakeholder management.
- Salesforce Certiﬁcations: MC Email Specialist and advantageous MC Developer.
- Experience with HTML and AMPscript.
- Hands-on experience with SFMC.
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM, GDPR and CCPA.
About The Brand
With a fun, lively working environment, competitive salary and other benefits, Fridays offers a not to be missed work opportunity. At Fridays we deliver the best that we can to our guests and this is only possible due to the hard work of our teams. We are passionate about ensuring our teams are well and truly looked after and developed.