Luminus is looking for a Campaign Manager Marketing Automation. In this position, you will be responsible for the management of automated marketing journeys, for businesses of all sizes and throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
In coordination with the various stakeholders (Go To market, Customer Experience, Product Management, Web, BI, …) you will develop and implement always on campaigns, follow-up the progress and adjust when necessary. Through optimal design and implementation, you reach existing and future customers in a relevant and personalized way.
Amongst Others, This Includes The Following Tasks
- Development and implementation of automated marketing journeys for different business solutions (Electricity, Solar panels, E-mobility, etc.) and for different customer lifetime moments (onboarding, loyalty, retention, …)
- Technical set-up of automated journeys in SF Marketing Cloud, e.g. emails and landing pages, dynamic campaign assets, audience and data selection, triggers and status adaptations, etc.
- Capturing the required customer and product data, as well as coordinating the data flow, in order to ensure a qualitative and personalized communication.
- Alignment with specialists for digital advertising (SEA, GDN, retargeting) and social media
- Continuous optimization through A/B testing, growth hacking pilots, etc.
- Pro-active follow-up and data-driven improvement of the campaigns (e.g. by conversion)
- Reporting of results and suggestions to increase effectiveness and cost efficiency
After reading the above, does this still seems like your cup of tea? Is this the challenge you have been looking for? Keep reading to see if you match the profile we are looking for:
- You have 2 to 4 years of experience in a digital or direct marketing position, preferably in a services company. Experience in B2B marketing is a plus.
- You are in the possession of a bachelor’s degree, preferably in an economical or marketing study, or equalled by experience
- You’re experienced with content-based and journey-driven marketing campaigns to acquire new leads and to retain existing customers.
- You have hands-on experience with setting-up marketing automation campaigns in a tool such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot, Eloqua, etc.
- You have experience or are motivated to educate yourself about:
- Google Analytics. Google 360 is a plus
- Databases and analytical CRM. Practical experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of HTML is a plus
- You are a self-starter who is always ready to challenge the status quo
- You have the analytical skills to report and interpret results, and to propose optimizations
- You have experience in project management and the ability to coordinate different stakeholders across the business, in order to get a job done on time and on budget
- You’re the prototype of a pro-active team player with strong interpersonal skills
- You’re fluent in English and Dutch or French
Still enthusiastic about this position? Make sure to apply today!