This B2B Email Marketing Communications role sits within the Global Partner Go to Market (PGTM) Nike Partners Excellence team, charged with prioritizing and delivering central initiatives - on time, on budget, and at quality - to an engaged and prepared organization! This role reports to the Nike Partners Transition Management Director.
Who We Are Looking For
The B2B Email Marketing Communications Manager, is responsible for crafting and maintaining the B2B Email Marketing communications for the Nike.Partners B2B platform and for crafting the suite of commercial sell-in communications each season.
This key role works closely with business partners across a range of Nike functions including Product Creation, Content and Copy teams, to ensure marketing email communications are seasonally relevant and tied to brand architecture.
In addition to seasonal communications, this role maintains oversight of our transactional and trigger emails that come from the Nike.Partners platform and that are automatically generated from the site, based on user activity.
What You Will Work On
- Own the creation and maintenance of the B2B Email Marketing communications for the Nike.Partners platform in collaboration with product, content and copy teams
- Maintain oversight of our transactional and trigger emails that come from Nike.Partners that are automatically generated from the site, based on user activity
- Outline and continually update timelines for deployment, delivery calendars, and communication materials in service of our GEO teams
- Drive the end-to-end Email Marketing Communications strategy, plan, and process
- Provide occasional support of Transition Management and other PGTM Excellence communication materials and resources
- Distribute email communications through the use of automation software
- Measure success by monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of email communications in partnership with the Insights and Analytics teams
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
As the B2B Email Marketing Communications Manager, you will be part of The Global Partner Go To Market organization, under the Nike Partners Excellence team leading the Communications function and working very closely with the Transition Management, Product Management, and Content Creation teams, in service of our Geographies.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, business, marketing or related field
- 3-5 years related experience required working in an Email Marketing Communications role
- Experience developing and executing campaigns that are part of multi-pronged marketing strategy that crosses teams, organizations and geographies
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience relating to internal and external communications, copy writing/editing
- Project management acumen; can move work forward in an ambiguous, matrixed setting
- Ability to use data and analytics and develop related recommendations
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment, multi-task, and participate in a team-based planning process.
- Preference for technical skills including understanding of email and database marketing infrastructures & technologies
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Experience with graphic design tools is desired
- Experience with SalesForce Marketing Cloud is desired